Re: Why TOAD evaluation version never works ?

From: DBAOracle <dbaoracle_at_aol.com>
Date: 20 Jun 1999 06:08:24 GMT

Which also means you are leaving something on my machine which I like even less. Why not just give a license code that encodes the expire date and control it that way, or hobble it so certain nice to use functionality dosen't work, rather than leaving some hidden entery in the registry or a file somewhere. I understand that there are those who abuse demo's but it's just sloppy in my POV to do what your company and others do in this case.

Robert Received on Sun Jun 20 1999 - 01:08:24 CDT