Re: Oracle Parallel Server Option

From: DBAOracle <dbaoracle_at_aol.com>
Date: 20 Jun 1999 05:36:27 GMT

Mark,

According to our Oracle rep's, OPS is NOT a part of the Oracle Enterprise edition and remains a sepreratly licensed product. I was told by someone that this has changed in O8, but I'm told by Oracle that this is not the case. You can not load OPS just because you have OEE.

Robert Received on Sun Jun 20 1999 - 00:36:27 CDT