Re: PeopleSoft DBA's

From: DBAOracle <dbaoracle_at_aol.com>
Date: 20 Jun 1999 04:40:28 GMT

I'm currious, Does PS SUPPORT these COBOL changes you make? If not, I'd not make code changes with a 10 foot
pole (not even simple SQL changes). If they make the changes or support onsite changes, fine, but if not, it's your financial system/records you are screwing with.
My understanding was that PS dosen't support onsite changes to the COBOL code. If this has changed, I'd like to know.
(Have not done PS in a while now... things change) Robert Received on Sat Jun 19 1999 - 23:40:28 CDT