Re: Is Parallel Query installed?

From: DBAOracle <dbaoracle_at_aol.com>
Date: 20 Jun 1999 04:34:41 GMT

Speaking of PQO... am I the only one to have had it really ruin your day? It wasn't to many rev's back that Oracle and PQO caused me several days of recovery because of a bug in PQO. Since then, words of caution constantly come from my mouth... test, test, test and test some more.

Robert Received on Sat Jun 19 1999 - 23:34:41 CDT