Re: Rename columns

From: DBAOracle <dbaoracle_at_aol.com>
Date: 20 Jun 1999 04:12:54 GMT

I never liked this solution, as it just strikes me as messy and, frankly, lazy. It just adds more objects to manage, more objects to become invalid and my personal belief is to keep a schema as clean as possible. Better to just rebuild the table after saving the data off to a temp table, recreate the constraints and be done with it.

Robert Received on Sat Jun 19 1999 - 23:12:54 CDT