Re: oracle 7 server

From: wozi <wozi_at_dhc.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 20:32:26 -0700

martin hopkins wrote in message <7kh1ue$irl$1_at_news7.svr.pol.co.uk>...
>I have recently installed oracle 7 server on my PC at home, all went well
>but I am unable to connect to sql or any other application as the message
NO
>interface driver connected, can any one help please as I would like to
start
>using oracle 7.

Are you running Oracle 7.3 on NT 4.0? or what version and operating system? It might help to know what is on the server side as well as on the client side.
For example, on my setup at home, I have Oracle 8.05 on Windows NT 4.0. I have a connection from WIN98 pc with SQL*Plus installed. First, I start Oracle on the server, then I connect from a workstation through SQL*Plus.

So, how is your setup? Received on Sat Jun 19 1999 - 22:32:26 CDT