Rename columns

From: Brian Peasland <peasland_at_email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 16:57:40 -0500

I want to rename a column in a table. I know that I can copy the table to a temporary table and recreate the table with the column renamed. But how do I ensure that the table constraints stay. I would like to be able to rename the column in a table without dropping any constraints. Is this a problem? Does anyone have a solution?

Thanks in advance!
Brian Peasland
peasland_at_msn.com Received on Fri Jun 18 1999 - 16:57:40 CDT