Re: Help with OAS 4.0.7 on WinNT SP5

From: Sunny Yu <sunny_at_medservintl.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 15:52:02 -0400

Well, I use the default port (80) for me www listner, and I have set up my OAS such that the virtual root directory -----> http://host.domain(.com)/ to a physical directory where all my html pages are...

Do you mean that I should try just typing http://host/ at my browser to see if this will work?
What happens to other in my LAN?

Sunny