Re: Foreign key constraints

From: Kenneth C Stahl <kstahl_at_lucent.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 13:09:11 -0400

All of this information from the respondees to my original posting has been very helpful. Based on what everyone has said I can see that I probably don't need to track down missing indexes because the problem I'm seeing with the application I'm working with isn't due to a problem with locks or lack of locks and that is all I am worried about. Now it will be up to the developers of the app to explore what is going on.

Ken