Re: Help with utl_file package

From: Kenneth C Stahl <kstahl_at_lucent.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 12:57:55 -0400

The UTL_FILE package has some user-defined exceptions. If you do not have an exception handler for these exceptions then the exceptions will be passed back up the chain and eventuall cause your pl/sql program to abort with an error. The user-defined exceptions are documented fairly well in the Oracle documentation.

Ken