How to create a table in another user

From: Benny Yazdanpanahi <biyazdanpanahi_at_marathonoil.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 11:39:29 -0500

I have an sql which i am running from user1 ( e.g.)

and in that SQL i am trying to create a temporary table in another user  e.g. user2 )

but user1 does not have "create any table priviledge"

and DBA does not wants me to write any connect statement in my sql to connect to user2
and do create table statement because of security issue !!

Can anyone send me suggestion.

Thanks Received on Fri Jun 18 1999 - 11:39:29 CDT