Re: Full Import Privileges Problem

From: Doug Cowles <dcowles_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 12:14:55 -0400

I don't honestly know, but I'm thinking the privileges may get overlayed at the beginning of the import? Try querying system's privileges after the import and see if they've changed.
I would try the import as sys rather than system, that might take care of it.. If your doing
a DB from scratch, I don't think importing as sys will cause any harm..