Re: dbms_job package

From: Doug Cowles <dcowles_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 12:06:38 -0400

I had a failed job without a broken status because it wasn't really running.

I don't know if that's your problem, but make sure you have the following parameters set in your init.ora

job_queue_processes = 2   (max of 10)
job_queue_interval = 60
job_queue_keep_connections = true

otherwise, Oracle won't even try to run it in the first place.. - Dc.