OAS4.0 NT & perl cartridge

From: Alessandro Morelli <alessandro_at_dsnet.it>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 11:30:09 +0200

Hi all,

   i've got two question regarding OAS4.0 i hope someone wille help me

1- It seems, looking at wrb log, that the cartridge doesn't load the library path i've set on perl parameters form in the OAS Manager when i run perl cgi script using OAS4.0.
Moreover if I set a perlinit.pl file to execute before launching my application well, perl instance doesn't execute it and i can't "use" any module....
Instead the script works if i "use" module in the script itself

2- I've set Max Request number to "n" but

    if "n" =1 then i get always Oracle Application Internal Error     if "n" > 1 i can launch e get result from my cgi n-1 times and the n-th time i get the above error

    moreover in the latter case for n-1 times my result doesn't change in spite i send to my cgi different values ???? isn't it a bug...on Digital and Solaris i've got no problem and all works very well....

What's wrong ???? Please help me !!!!

Alessandro Morelli

P.S.
What about "cc" to my personal email address???

Thank's of all...
a.

              \\||//
            ( @   @ )

D.S.Logics s.r.l. Via S. Felice 98 tel +39 51 6583011
40122 Bologna (I)
http://www.dsnet.it

Pagina personale/Personal pages:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Peaks/6449/