Need technical info!!

From: Sanjay Bose <sanjay_at_cerebellumsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 13:48:33 -0400

I have a setup where the database being used is Oracle 7.1.3 on a VMS 5.4. If anyone can help in telling me if there is a way to access the DB by JDBC or ODBC.

I see from the Oracle JDBC driver documentation that it is valid for 7.2.x and higher. Any information or pointers would be appreciated.

TIA, Sanjay