Is Parallel Query installed?

From: Doug Cowles <dcowles_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 23:49:14 -0400

I do not see Parallel Query in the v$option listing. However, I can alter a table
to parallel n, so I am pretty sure it's there, pending some wierdness. Is it? Why
doens't it show? How can I be certain?
Maybe it's not even considered an accessory option, i don't know....It's been around
a while I guess...