Can a row add cause an email?

From: Tyler Barnett <tbarnett_at_stdio.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 21:22:04 -0400

I have an OLTP application that adds rows to a particular table. I would like to be notified by email that a row has been added to the table.
The contents of the row itself would be great as the email subject or body.

Oracle Support says this can't be done. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Tyler Barnett
tbarnett_at_stdio.com Received on Thu Jun 17 1999 - 20:22:04 CDT