Re: OAS 406 & DB 804

From: <rohit_at_emns.lucent.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 15:13:32 GMT

Hi,
I think u'r yt40.dll is not registered into the system registry. Edit the registry and search of this dll. I'm not that familiar with NT but i think this could be one of the reason. Or what u can do is reinstall the OAS after installing u'r yt40.dll. Let me know if i can be of any help.
Regards
Rohit Chattar

In article <7kavel$js2$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>,   stefanschmidt_at_my-deja.com wrote:
> Can anybody help?
>
> I use the Oracle Application Server 4.0.6, Oracle Database 8.0.4 and
> Win NT with SP4. I have install the yt40.dll for the SP4. The Database
> and the OAS are installed on different machines. I have checked the
> system requirements.
> If I try to execute the Samples I get the message from the system that
> a system-dll has been moved and the browser cannot service this
request.

> I just want to know what the cause?
>
> Thanks
>
> Stefan

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Thu Jun 17 1999 - 10:13:32 CDT