Re: System tables

From: Erik <ecotsonas_at_saraswati.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 15:00:30 GMT

In article <3768D12D.48E02246_at_mediaaktiv.de>,   frank <frank_at_mediaaktiv.de> wrote:
> Hi everybody
>
> I'd like to get more information about the system tables that are
built
> in within Oracle.
> What tables are there, how can I access them etc....
>
> Basically I am looking for a hint where I can find documentation about
> this tables that I think may be very usefull.
>
> My other problem is, how can I find out what privileges the user I am
> working with has?
>
> Thanks in advance
> Frank
>
> P.S. Send answers to frank_at_mediaaktiv.de please.

You can start with provided you have DBA role:

DBA_TAB_PRIVS
DBA_SYS_PRIVS
DBA_ROLE_PRIVS

You user can look at:

USER_TAB_PRIVS
USER_SYS_PRIVS
USER_ROLE_PRIVS

Erik
--
Consultant
Saraswati Systems Corporation - (SSC)

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Thu Jun 17 1999 - 10:00:30 CDT