OAS 406 & DB 804

From: <stefanschmidt_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 14:07:26 GMT

Can anybody help?

I use the Oracle Application Server 4.0.6, Oracle Database 8.0.4 and Win NT with SP4. I have install the yt40.dll for the SP4. The Database and the OAS are installed on different machines. I have checked the system requirements.
If I try to execute the Samples I get the message from the system that a system-dll has been moved and the browser cannot service this request.

I just want to know what the cause?

Thanks

Stefan

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Thu Jun 17 1999 - 09:07:26 CDT