Re: Oracle on Intel/Unix

From: Zhenming <zmwang_at_maloca.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 14:13:28 GMT

But I find there is a difficult way to get an Oracle 8.0 trial version based on this platform, nither we can download it, or through the Oracle Technoogy Network as a member. Oracle offers so many different trial versions for promotion, except this ---Oracle8.0 Enterprise for Solaris X86 platform.

Zhenming