SQL NET - Listener for two instances???

From: Michael Reali <miker_at_newcenturysoftware.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 17:15:19 -0600

I have a single Windows NT machine (not NT server) running two databases, a production and a development version of the same data. How can I set up the listener on the database server to allow the clients to logon to either PROD or DEV as they choose. I haven't found anything in the documentation that would tell me this.

Mike Reali
Newbie extraordinaire
miker_at_newcenturysoftware.com