DBA position Wanted

From: JEAN BENOIT MORLA <jbmorla_at_calva.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 22:17:58 GMT

Posted on June 16 1999
Hello
I am a DBA/Tuner with 20 years experience in computing and 14 years experience on ORACLE starting with ORACLE 4 I have CASE strong background, FORMS 2, 3, 4 development and training experience
Installed SCO, LINUX, HP 9 and 10, Windows 2, 3, 95, 98, NT, Netware 3 and Oracle servers 5, 6, 7, 8
Created DataWarehouses, tuned with tkprof, utlxstat, OEM from beta to V1.6, Kevin Loney CCC, Gurry's scripts, Oramag scripts.
Actual owner of Oracle 8.x CD roms on Linux, NT, SCO, Netware Member of IOUG, Member of Oracle Technet Speaker on DDE at the annual EOUG conference 1992 in Cannes, France Ex Oracle France Technical Support Employee (1992) Ex Platinum France Entreprise Manager and TsReorg installer (1996) Ex Senior Localizer for Microrim / Microsoft R:BASE 5000 in Seattle in 1986
100m Free style Paris Champion 1968 and still swimming faster Favourite position: OpenView 24" workstation in protected by halon III environment.
Last experience was starting 7 cpus for an 8 hours batch to be parallelized (that went down to 1 hour) on a V class HP 11 with Oracle 8.0.5 for Andersen Consulting on a PeopleSoft installation with ADECCO customer.
I am 45.
Worked 5 years for the french embassy in Dublin and freelance C programmer for Bord Na Mona (Turf State Agency, 12000 employees) at the same time.
I am available now for any position on this planet or in orbit. Fees range from $400 upwards per day.
My phone number is 33 1 39 58 71 79
My cell phone last ten digits are: 06 80 04 17 24 Yours faithfully,

Jean-Benoît MORLA
jbmorla_at_calva.net Received on Wed Jun 16 1999 - 17:17:58 CDT