Re: DB BLOCK BUFFERS on NT

From: Stefan Jahnke <sjahnke_at_tkc.de>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 23:13:19 +0200

I did the same (increased it to 16000) and it works well. I've been using this for more than a year and I didnt experience any problems. Maybe it's an older limitation and Oracle forgot to update the NT-specific documentation. But I would also be interested, wether this could cause any problems (potentially) or not.

bye
Stefan