trouble shoot software courses??

From: J. Harris <turbo_at_iglou.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 20:57:20 GMT

I'm asking this for a friend. Sorry if I have the wrong newsgroup.

This person is very interested in computers, and would like to work with them, in the future.

Is there specific courses that would give him some good training of troubling shooting software. He's learned a lot on his own, but he knows that there is always more he can learn.

I know this may sound like a very elementary question. I just surf the net and read e-mail, he's set my computer up for me so I can do that.

thanks in advance

Ms. Harris Received on Wed Jun 16 1999 - 15:57:20 CDT