Database Error : ORA-00604 with Oracle Forms 5.0

From: OSIRIS <OSIRIS_at_INET.GA>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 13:09:41 -0600

Using Oracle Forms 5.0, I check some values (Sequence Number) in the database 8.0.5 running on NT before I commit the Form.

Apparently, Thoses checks sometimes failed by an ORA-00604 error, I treat but fail the current commit (form).

Could anyone help me or solve a similar problem : The Error Message Book is rather evasive:

ORA-00604 error occurred at recursive SQL level num  Cause:

        An error occurred while processing a recursive SQL statement. A recursive SQL statement is one that applies to internal dictionary tables.

 Action:

        If the situation described in the next message on the stack can be corrected, do so; otherwise, contact customer support.

How can I diagnose (solve ?) the real problem.

Thanks

Gregory Received on Wed Jun 16 1999 - 14:09:41 CDT