Re: Privilege on record/value

From: Marc Mazerolle <informaze_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 16:44:22 GMT

Marc,

May i suggest you build a view on your table and grant privileges to this view to your user.

The view could have "where project='XXXX'".

If a view is based on one table only and constains all the mandatory fields, you can read, insert, update and delete from this view. On Oracle 8, many of these restrictions have been removed.

Regards,

Marc Mazerolle
InforMaze Technologies

D'un Marc a un autre....