Concurrent Sessions with OAS 407 and Oracle 805

From: Andrés Becerra <andres.becerra_at_unisys.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 11:55:15 -0400

I am running OAS 407 and Oracle 805 together on the same machine. The OS on the machine is NT SP3. No matter how I define the tuning parameters of the PL/SQL cartridge... I get at most 2 concurrent database sessions (i see this by checking V$Session).

I setup the DAD to connect as a generic user and I make use of OWA_CUSTOM to acheive user authentication.

I wrote a small VB app that spawns several browser windows at once to "stress test" the server. I want to be able to spawn 15 browser windows and see 15 separate database sessions go active in V$session.

I have an open TAR with Oracle on this, but they seem to have a hard time figuring out their own product and telling me what tuning parameters to set.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Andres
Please respond to: andres.becerra_at_unisys.com Received on Wed Jun 16 1999 - 10:55:15 CDT