Re: Grant issues.

From: Julio Negueruela <julio.negueruela_at_si.unirioja.es>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 17:08:49 +0200

Thomas Kyte escribió:

> can you give us an example of what you mean? a really small testcase t=
hat
> demonstrates this?

I've just performed some tests and I've had no problem. I've created two users, with one of them create a table and grant select, insert on it to the user2. Then connect as user2 and create a stored procedure to insert records on the table and compile and execute it fine. I'll try to find wich was the set of problematic functions to post them so you can take a look at them.

Best regards.
-- =

Julio Negueruela
DBA Servicio Informático

Universidad de La Rioja      -      Spain
Telf: 941-299179     Fax: 941- 299180

mailto:julio.negueruela_at_si.unirioja.es Received on Wed Jun 16 1999 - 10:08:49 CDT