Automatic product installation

From: <jarek.pyszkiewicz_at_eds.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 11:59:34 GMT

As in subject. I need to automate installation of client for 600 machines. To make the best of it I'd like to perform some kind of automatic installation (like Microsoft with '.inf' files). As Oracle targets corporate clients, I'm sure it's possible, but there isn't any info around. Could anybody write me how to do it or give any pointer, please ?

TIA, Jarek.

ps. Please reply on priv

--
Jarek Pyszkiewicz, EDS Ireland
email:jarek.pyszkiewicz_at_eds.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Wed Jun 16 1999 - 06:59:34 CDT