Re: Architecture ideas for n-tier app with diff backends

From: Paul Scotchford <paul.scotchford_at_uq.net.au>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 18:35:41 +1000

Hi, I would not even consider ACCESS 97 or less for 3 Tier CS at all.

It simply cannot support the requirements.

However, I am reading a lot about A2000 , which will support a CS architecture , but to a limit.

I suggest you look at the MS web site and read up on A2000.

This is only my opinion as a developer, Access is great, but there is a limit to what you'd attempt to do in it , especially in the corporate large scale infrastructure. Received on Wed Jun 16 1999 - 03:35:41 CDT