Re: Help - Java Stored Procedures Examples

From: <ksarrafi_at_bdsinc.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 03:30:04 GMT

I am gettint the same problem, I haven't been able to find anything on that SqljDecl anywhere either. I will keep looking ang will post back if i see it.

In article <7jreen$9qj$1_at_ash.prod.itd.earthlink.net>,   "Stan" <sbrubaker_at_earthlink.net> wrote:
> I'm trying to get the example Java Stored Procedures to load in
Oracle 8i
> Enterprise for NT. The instructions on OTN say to type in the
following
> line on the command line:
>
> loadjava -user travel/travel_at_hostname:port:SID -v -f -r -t hotel.java
>
> I'm getting the following error when I run that line:
>
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: oracle/aurora/sqljdecl/SqljDecl
>
> I added a bunch of paths to CLASSPATH to make sure I was pointing to
all of
> the JARS: ORACLEHOME\Lib, ORACLEHOME\jdbc\Lib, etc. I even opened the
> aurora jars/zips and couldn't find anything with sqlj in it. I
pulled up
> Oracle Installer and it verifies that I have the SQLJ installed.
>
> Anybody got any ideas as to what's wrong?
>
> STAN
>
> P.S. If you have spaces in the paths listed in user variable
CLASSPATH
> (i.e. C:\Program Files\...), you may get an error
running 'loadjava.' I
> did. I was lucky enough to have that variable set to non-essential
crap, so
> I just set it to nothing. It doesn't seem to matter if there are
spaces in
> system variable CLASSPATH. Go figure.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Tue Jun 15 1999 - 22:30:04 CDT