Third party of DB administration

From: <by999_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 17:33:22 GMT

I was asked to evaluate the third party tool DBArtisan compared to Oracle Enterprise Manager. Can anyone who has experience with these tools share the opinon with me? I would also like to hear about how DBArtisan works for sybase and DB2. What other third party tool do you recommend for administration of for DB2, Sybase and Oracle? Thanks!

Brian Yan

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Tue Jun 15 1999 - 12:33:22 CDT