Re: Shared Pool Size

From: Pete Sharman <psharman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 10:27:30 -0700

Kurt

Without seeing the query you ran, I assume this is looking at dynamic views (v$ views). If that's the case, these are a snapshot of the memory usage at a point in time. You should run the query a number of times to see if this is the normal free usage before considering reducing it.

HTH. Pete

--

Regards

Pete