Help! Getting data back

From: SunitJoshi <smjoshi_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 11:45:37 -0500

HelloAll

    I had to reinstall Oracle 7.3 I could create a new instance test, which is the same name as the old was. I would now like to read the data back from my dbf files that were used before. I have the dbf and log files.

    Could someone please let me know how I should go about doing this

thanks
Sunit Received on Tue Jun 15 1999 - 11:45:37 CDT