OAS 4.07 ORB not starting and very slow

From: M. Rothwell <marothwell_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 15:27:47 GMT

I tried to install OAS 4.07 on my NT box (SP3) last night. I have had 3.x running on that box in the past. When I went into the OASMGR page, everything took several minutes to happen. Just to display the right window pane that shows the services and their status would take up to 5 minutes. When I would check the ALL and START, it would take about 5 minutes to respond with any message and another 5 minutes to tell me that the ORB was not responding.

I'm new 4.x so I am wondering what I do not have set up correctly. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Michael

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Tue Jun 15 1999 - 10:27:47 CDT