SPARC/Oracle compatibility matrix

From: Just Visiting <guest_at_example.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 15:49:37 GMT

I hope that someone will be able to point me in the right direction and/or provide me with a URL that will get me close. As the subject line suggests, I'm looking for a SPARC/SOLARIS/Oracle compatibility matrix. On the Oracle website I did find one for Solaris Intel Oracle, but could not locate for Solaris SPARC Oracle. I know the information is available, I'm just having a brain cramp in locating it now.

Specifically I'm looking for a matrix that shows for the SPARC platform which version of Oracle Enterprise Server runs on which version of Solaris.

TIA for any assistance in this quest for facts. Received on Tue Jun 15 1999 - 10:49:37 CDT