Re: executing a list of DDL statements in one call

From: karsten reincke <kreincke_at_cl-ki.uni-osnabrueck.de>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 14:40:08 +0200

Jerwynn wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I need to execute several DDL statements, specifically CREATE OR
> REPLACE FUNCTION command (which is read from a file). PL/SQL begin ...
> end doesn't allow DDL statements inside.
> Is there another way to run the DDL statements in one call?
>
> Oracle has a CREATE PACKAGE command, which can contain several
> functions. However, I want my FUNCTIONS to be created in the
> top-level. Thanks.
>
> Regards,
>
> Jerwynn Lee

why not creating a script containing all of your ddl-orders and setting them as one transaction which will be given to the svrmgrl?

--

       salut d'Allemagne kr

les chats cont les vrais hédonistes
et devraient être donc notre idéal.

 karsten reincke [ 0541/9696223 ]
 kreincke_at_cl-ki.uni-osnabrueck.de Received on Tue Jun 15 1999 - 07:40:08 CDT