Problem with USE_ASYNC_IO

From: Oliver Willandsen <oliver.willandsen_at_sg.cec.be>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 11:04:05 GMT

Hi,

has anyone experienced any problems with this setting using Oracle 7.x on AIX.

When using this, several Oracle instances went down on one of our servers.

--
Oliver Willandsen [European Commission - http://europa.eu.int]

All comments represent my own opinion and may not in any circumstance be regarded as stating an official position of the European Commission

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Tue Jun 15 1999 - 06:04:05 CDT