executing a list of DDL statements in one call

From: Jerwynn <venture_at_i-manila.com.ph>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 11:06:57 +0800

Hi,

  I need to execute several DDL statements, specifically CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION command (which is read from a file). PL/SQL begin ... end doesn't allow DDL statements inside. Is there another way to run the DDL statements in one call?

  Oracle has a CREATE PACKAGE command, which can contain several functions. However, I want my FUNCTIONS to be created in the top-level. Thanks.

Regards,

Jerwynn Lee Received on Mon Jun 14 1999 - 22:06:57 CDT