JDBC driver & MTS problem

From: Andrew Adams <atadams_at_ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 02:16:14 GMT

I am having problems with an application using JDBC drivers to connect to an Oracle 7.3 instance on HP/UX running MTS. All existing clients of this system connect to the pooled connections which is fine. My problem is that we are now testing a web front end that is using a thin jdbc driver to connect to the database. The jdbc driver is creating dedicated connects to the database which will not go away until I manually kill the process.
How can I force the web client to connect via the MTS pool?

Thanks

Andrew Received on Sun Jun 13 1999 - 21:16:14 CDT