7.3.2 => 8.0 and Licensing Issues

From: )(o)( <kind_420_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 17:01:21 GMT

Greetings,

Does anyone know if there are any problems with moving a database including many stored procedures from 7.3.2.3 to 8.0?

Also I am confused on the licensing issues. If we are going to be using the database with a web front end with potentially many accesses per second do we need to get an Enterprise license or can we get by with just the standard server?

Thanks. Received on Sun Jun 13 1999 - 12:01:21 CDT