Re: Configuring Reports Server on UNIX(AIX)

From: Rob Dickens <robert.dickens_at_bt.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 16:25:29 +0100

Martin,

I have exactly the same problem. I have reported to Oracle but so far they have not come up with anything helpful. I have also been trying for days without luck.

If you manage to resolve please let me know and I will do like wise for you

Rob Dickens
OCP - Application Developer

Martin wrote: Received on Sun Jun 13 1999 - 10:25:29 CDT