Re: Configuring ODBC Drivers 7.3.3

From: Gerrit-Jan Linker <gjlinker_at_litconsulting.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 14:11:26 +0100

Hi

> My problem is that we have to go to every PC to configure the
>ODBC driver and setup the databases we want to use with our PowerBuilder
>applications as well as configurations for MSQuery in Excel.
> Is there a
>way we can just copy some of the setup files from one PC to another? Is
>there some other way we can automate the configuration more?

For your Excel to Oracle connectivity you may want to consider my Oracle to Excel product Oraxcel. It does not use ODBC so no hassles there!

Please have a look at Oraxcel at http://members.aol.com/gjlinker

Oraxcel is a full featured Oracle to Excel bridge: inserts/updates/queries/plsql

Regards, Gerrit-Jan Linker

*| Gerrit-Jan Linker :
*| gjlinker_at_litconsulting.freeserve.co.uk
*|
*| http://members.aol.com/gjlinker

*|
*| Developer of:
*| Oraxcel, OraWeb, OraSQL, OraCodes and OraDebug
LLLL IIII TTTTTTTTTTTT
LLLL IIII TTTTTTTTTTTT
LLLL IIII TTTT
LLLL IIII TTTT