Re: Oracle 8 with RDO problem

From: lorax <dpeel_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 13:05:39 -0500

I've had problems with the Microsoft Oracle driver whenever I try to Insert date information. They only way I could get it to kind of work is to pass the date information as a string into an Oracle character field. I need dates to be dates in my application. I'll give it another whirl though. Thanks for the info. Received on Fri Jun 11 1999 - 13:05:39 CDT