new users with oracle for linux

From: Pietro Abate <abate_at_students.cs.unibo.it>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 15:06:24 +0200

Hi,

        I've installed oracle server for linux and I want to add some users to work with. I've have set via orapwd the passwd for internal user, but I don't know how to add other users. I've tried to add a user to my system belong to dba group, but the system passwd seems wrong.

How could I add new users ?

TIA,
        pie

--

                     Rapresentante degli studenti
             in consiglio di laurea di Informatica e Scienze

---

Undergraduate student of Computer Science - ALMA MATER STUDIORUM Bologna - Alias: coc0526_at_iperbole.bologna.it Received on Fri Jun 11 1999 - 08:06:24 CDT