Return Primary Key with just one string...

From: Jimmy <c6635500_at_comp.polyu.edu.hk>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 00:00:40 -0700

Hello all,

    I want to get the P.K. of a table with the format aaa,bbb,ccc... (i.e. comma separated with one string). I know how to query the system dictionary to get the primary key, however, I get the following results:

column

aaa
bbb
ccc

How can I get the result in aaa,bbb,ccc with one row? Is it possible to that with just one SQL statmenet?

Thanks
Jimmy Received on Fri Jun 11 1999 - 02:00:40 CDT