Downloading files with ORA_WEBSYS

From: Markus Müller <mueller.m_at_hm-online.de>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 21:41:38 +0200

I try to download data from the database to a web-client. We're using the Oracle Web-Server 4.07 against Oracle Database 7.34 (Windows NT).

It works fine, but the client doesn't get the right name of the downloading file. I.e. Netscape wants to download an exe-file, but in the database is doc-file.

Has anybody else expirience with WEB_SYS?

Markus Received on Thu Jun 10 1999 - 14:41:38 CDT