Re: ORA-01578

From: Pete Sharman <psharman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 09:01:53 -0700

Root

Is the database needed? If not, just shut it down and delete the files. Otherwise, call Support to work out how to get the data out of the database. In this case, you have a corrupted SYSTEM tablespace and Support will guide you through the determination of whether you've damaged the data dictionary.

HTH. Pete

--

Regards

Pete