Re: Table field limit w/Oracle databases?

From: Kevin A Lewis <KevinALewis_at_Hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 11:18:32 +0100

I know nothing of the product you refer to by 30 column tables and ODBC is nothing strange or unusual

I have no idea what the problem could be that is being suggested

Personally I think you should be fine - unless the column size are themselves unusually large.

Regards

--
Kevin A Lewis (BOCM PAULS LTD - Animal Feed Manufacturer - Ipswich England)

                        <KevinALewis_at_HotMail.com>

The views expressed herein by the author of this document are not necessarily those of BOCM PAULS Ltd. Chris Forlano <cforlano_at_nortelnetworks.com> wrote in message news:375F7F53.9B18C798_at_nortelnetworks.com...